Full Time Day Project
This course is suitable for anyone with an interest in developing a career in a customer facing role in the service industry. Through a combination of training, work placement and career guidance this course provides the resources to get the learner back into employment, providing the generic and customer service skills that employers require as well as providing and certifying participants with IT skills. The course offers modular award certification. This course will provide learners with the knowledge, skills, confidence and experience to work in a range of roles in the Service Sector, including retail, hospitality, front office, sales support, tourism and computer services. Applicants for this Momentum Programme must be unemployed for 12 months or longer and be in receipt of Jobseekers Allowance / Benefit or on the Live Register for 12 months or longer. Eligibility must be confirmed by DSP Employment Services.
- Computer Applications L4
- Customer Service L4
- Information Technology Skills L4
- Retail Selling L5
- Work Experience L5
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Minimum of twelve months unemployed.
- Minimum of Level 3/4 or equivalent on the National Framework of Qualifications.
- Fluent English in both written and verbal form.
- Disciplined approach to time keeping and attendance.
- Ability to communicate well verbally and non-verbally. Have an interest in working in a customer service role.
Start Date: 24/08/2015
End Date: 22/01/2016
Duration: 22 weeks
Location: This courses will take place in Kildare town and Bray. Enquiries for further details and course information can be made to Mary Mooty or Roy Brennan on 0404 60522 or 087 666 7367 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full list of current Momentum courses go to www.momentumskills.ie.